Diploma in International Accounting
Diploma in International Accounting (DIA)
Students and working professionals can both benefit from completing a diploma, although some programs require prerequisite experience or certification. A typical diploma can be earned within months and offers valuable training that can help students achieve career goals.
Our Diploma in International Accounting (DIA) is for finance professionals, who need to acquire more a detailed understanding of Systems, Applications & Products in Data Processing (SAP), International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and MOS EXCEL. DIA is a fast and efficient solution that will develop your current knowledge in this field. As well as how to apply the standards, you will learn the concepts and principles which underpin them. Over the globe many countries require or permit the use of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) for publicly-traded companies. Many other countries around the world are moving towards applying IFRS. DIA offers a broad introduction to the field, and aims to help you understand how they are used globally.
DIA is useful for multiple occupations. It could help a student further a career as an accountant by enabling him or her to work abroad as well as at home. An accountant is responsible for keeping track of complicated financial information, and getting a diploma is a good way to keep abreast of the latest regulations. This diploma can also be helpful for third-party auditors, whose job it is to review an organisation’s financial information and independently verify its accuracy. Anybody employed in or studying finances stands to benefit from this diploma program.
- To help you understand how International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) are used around the world.
- To explain how the IFRS Foundation / International Accounting Standards Board works and how these are being changed.
- To examine the fundamental requirements of IFRS on a standard-by-standard basis.
- To provide guidance on how to use IFRS in practice.
- Create job-ready manpower resource pool with the skills of SAP
- Enhance employ ability by meeting the skill requirement of industry to address ever-changing business needs.
- End to End Implementation Process.
WHO IS IT FOR?
WHO IS IT FOR? Our e-learning course is an introduction to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), SAP Finance and Controlling, and MOS Excel. Nationally qualified accountants, auditors can now update their skills to meet the challenges involved in their workplace. The learners are advised to have an understanding of accounting and a strong passion for finance. Students and working professionals can both benefit from completing a diploma, although some programs require prerequisite experience or certification. A typical diploma can be earned within months and offers valuable training that can help students achieve career goals.
HOW IT WORKS?
The online course includes all the study materials and learning resources you will need. You can apply Certificate in Diploma in International Accounting at any time. Students need to make payments and provide necessary documents in order to get access to the online course and assessments. Typically, a student should take 60 hours to work through the course. The certificate is assessed Students can know their results after completion of the examination and the certificate will be issued.
What does DCA Provide?
- Registration and Exam fee.
- Online study material and other learning resources.
- Assignments and other practical sessions.
- Program designed and taught by expert faculty with real-world expertise.
- 60+ Hours of “Live & Interactive” training program.
- Clear your doubts face-to-face with experts.